ABIDE IN THE VINE

ABIDE IN THE VINE
FRUSTRATED WITH YOUR WALK WITH GOD? (Click this Picture) "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold." Matthew 24:12

Monday 18 January 2010

Enough is REALLY Enough

All things work together for good to them that love God.


“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28.
 
Apologies, we have not had another post since 03/01 due to the fact that some urgent issues had to be addressed, we will get back on the Roman Highway this week.
 
How great is our God, last Friday, I had to travel out my city to London for a protest march against injustice and bad governance in my country and due to the fact that on my way back I needed to catch the last bus at 3.00am from my city centre to my place, I decided to leave London earlier. As my ticket was for 11.30 pm to arrive at 3.30 am (by which time the last bus from Manchester city centre would have left), I decided to see if I would be allowed on an earlier coach from London; but despite there being some space on the 6.30 pm coach, the ticket lady declined to let me on and even marked my ticket so that there was no way I could leave before 11.30pm.
 
I felt so bad and decided to hang around for 5 hours. And then just about 1 hour later all the passengers on the coach I was not allowed on were brought back into the station because the coach that was taking them had broken down; so they had to be brought back for another coach to take them. As the new coach was bigger than the one that broke down they had to allow me to travel with them (with free coffee as well).
 
This was around 10.00pm which meant I could still make it back to Manchester for around 2.30 to catch the last bus. But a change of drivers and some traffic on the way delayed the coach and we didn’t get to Manchester until 3.30am (30 INUTES LATE FOR THE LAST BUS). Although the delay presented me with the chance to discuss the gospel with the passenger sat next to me.
 
But guess what! On arriving at the bus stop, the bus was still there – some guy from somewhere had done something that broke the window of the bus and the controller had to call for a replacement bus which meant every one have to wait for like 30 minutes for the replacement bus to arrive.
 
As I got on the replacement bus I just thought “HOW GREAT IS THIS OUR GOD” and just “HOW MUCH IN CONTROL OF ALL THINGS HE IS” “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28.
 
I could say sorry to those that were delayed on the coach from London and bus in Manchester but:
 
"The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it." Proverbs 10:22 

"WHAT A MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE"
 
What a mighty God we serve
What a mighty God we serve
The angels bow before Him
Heaven and earth adore Him
What a mighty God we serve.

God  Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment